TeleMasters is a fully licensed converged operator, with our own IPC and Point of Interconnection, which offers client's quality guaranteed communications at reduced rates. We use the power of Session Initiated Protocol and preferential interconnect agreements to bring our superior offerings over Network Quality of Service at highly competitive rates.
With over 15 years experience and listed on the JSE, we have our own ISP and POIL, housed at Isando, Johannesburg. We are both ECN and I-ECS licensed, providing over 4 500 nationwide business clients with a full suite of telecommunication services.
TeleMasters value proposition:
- TeleMasters is a full ICASA Telco license holder utilizing Internationally acclaimed Broadsoft platform
- TeleMasters listed on JSE AltX in March 2007 and is ISO 9001 certified
- TeleMasters is a Telkom, Neotel, Metro Fibre Network and wireless provider of last mile voice data and Cloud PBX solutions
- TeleMasters manages own ISP for voice, data and cloud based services at Teraco in Isando (Gauteng)
- TeleMasters pioneered Guaranteed Savings vs Telkom and patent-pending failover to alternative
- TeleMasters carries All Voice and Data traffic to All Destinations
- Existing infrastructure may be utilized or upgraded
- Fully integrated into Analogue, Digital, SIP or Fibre environments
- Own Number for Life means you keep your Telkom # no matter where you are or move to in South Africa
- All inclusive line rental (with failover) at 20% cheaper than Telkom
- The most detailed billing system and monthly reports showing call by call savings
- Automatic failover ensures highest industry standards for uptime supported by a 24hr helpdesk 087 945 0006
- TeleMasters provides a single invoice for all voice, data and cloud-based services